jay-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jay-scape

JAY-SCAPE Its All About Pking.

HomeHome  clientclient  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Admin/mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sad

Rep : 0

Admin/mod application Empty
PostSubject: Admin/mod application   Admin/mod application EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 pm

the reason i think i should be granted position of mod or admin is because my of my personality, i'm quick to make friends, don't judge, enforce rules whenever the rules see fit. I don't take responsibility lightly, and i have great communication skills. i have already helped you by helping with custom item specs, etc, i'm very helpful.

Redone, with proper staff application.

question 1-What have you done to improve jay-scape?(don't lie or make stuff up)
The First thing i have done to improve Jay-scape is by joining, adding another player to the "lot". Another thing i have done is help Owner jay Assess and test out the 28 customs, lastly i partly helped in the banner, the only player in pic, non-owner. Smile

question 2-why do you deserve to be part of the staff?
I think i deserve to join the team because, I'm quick to make friends, don't judge, enforce rules whenever the rules see fit. I don't take responsibility lightly, and i have great communication skills.

question 3-What else do you have to say for your application?
I would just like to say thank you guys for reading my application, and would ask all of you to add me in-game. Smile

Last edited by Sad on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
owner jay

owner jay

Rep : 0

Admin/mod application Empty
PostSubject: re:admin/mod application   Admin/mod application EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm

commuiation-is one thing that should be fixed

also is because my of my personality
try not to repeat things
><><><><><><><><><><><
glad i could help

--------------------------------------from, owner jay
Back to top Go down

Admin/mod application
Page 1 of 1