jay-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jay-scape

JAY-SCAPE Its All About Pking.

HomeHome  clientclient  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply for staff position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenon

Apply for staff position Empty
PostSubject: Apply for staff position   Apply for staff position EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 am

Errr... First of all I'll start by telling you about who I am.
Well, I'm Xenon. I'm 22, I've played RuneScape since it came out and I was devestated by the removal of decent pvp and the Grand Exchange and everything so I'll slip a little thanks in here for taking the time to make a server for the people to whom pvp is the most important.
I have a job at Wall-mart, not interesting.

I would like to apply for a staff position for multiple reasons. As with all people who want to become staff, of course I too hunger for a little control in-game. But that's not the reason why. Some time ago, when I first started playing on private servers, I didn't know what to do. I got stuck. And all of a sudden this guy comes by and asks me, out of nowhere: 'You look like you're having problems, can I help?'. I was so touched by that moment that ever since then I've been trying to help other players in every way I can.

Now you're probably thinking, cut the emotional crap, well then here are some other reasons:
- I'm aware of what could happen to a private server by abusing the position
- I've been moderators in both the VulcanScape and IonoScape and admin in the Barrowscape server, who have all been shut down by their respective owners.
- I know all the important and secure programming codes to help sort out problems.
- I can come online minimally five hours a day.

That's it for my apply form. If there are any other things you need to know, don't hesitate to ask and I will answer them as soon as humanely possible.

Xenon
Back to top Go down

Apply for staff position
Page 1 of 1