jay-scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jay-scape

JAY-SCAPE Its All About Pking.

HomeHome  clientclient  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

owner jay is selling items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
owner jay

owner jay

Rep : 0

owner jay is selling items Empty
PostSubject: owner jay is selling items   owner jay is selling items EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:40 am

i know i said no selling items for cash but that reffer's to regular players.

i spent a lot of time on this to figure out price's so please appriciate it.

-------------------------------------main items-------------------------------------
item 1-dragon claws $2.50

item 2-dragon fire shield $1.00

-------------------------------------god armour's-------------------------------------
item 3-full bandos $3.50

item 4-full armadyl $3.50

-------------------------------------godsword hilts-------------------------------------
item 5-armadyl hilt $3.00

item 6-bandos hilt $1.50

item 7-zamorak hilt $1.50

item 8- saradomin hilt $2.00

-------------------------------------donator status-------------------------------------
item 9-donator icon+use of donator tab $10.00

-------------------------------------party hats-------------------------------------
item 14-blue part hat $4.00

item 15-red part hat $3.50

item 16-yellow party hat $3.00

item 17-purple party hat $3.00

item 18-green party hat $3.00

-------------------------------------halloween masks-------------------------------------
item 19-all halloween masks are $1.00 since you can get from halloween event.

Last edited by owner jay on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve

PostSubject: Re: owner jay is selling items   owner jay is selling items EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am

your going do Sell Staff Positions? I thought It was like if you were a good player and would help out and be active? And you have Owner for sale? Doesnt that maen you dont want your own server lol? Just money....
Not trying to be mean im just saying, if you want a server for fun you shouldnt sell all the stuff just for money. No other servers do that.

Some people might just pay and like Ban and abuse =\
Your rules tho. Ill Probably Donate 20+ today.

And do we get any packages? Like 20+ for a lot of Armor + Money and Lifetime Members?

I was thinking If members are able to buy the Good Items like Barrows, DFS and P Hats with Gold in-Game. I know you want cash, regular players arnt going to play this server if you have to buy everything.. I know from experience.
Back to top Go down
owner jay

owner jay

PostSubject: i am doing this for   owner jay is selling items EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:40 pm

the only reason im selling admin/owner spots is to get money for vps i will remove if no1 wants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: owner jay is selling items   owner jay is selling items Empty

Back to top Go down

owner jay is selling items
Page 1 of 1